Friday, September 6, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 7, B&W


I'm going to admit it right up front...I'm cheating with these ones. These are from the vault! I know I said only new nails for the challenge, but as soon as I saw Black & White for today I couldn't help myself.

These are my favorite manicure I've done in the last year! I kept seeing framed nails and finally tried it. I used China Glaze White on White for the base, then stamped with China Glaze Liquid Leather and Bundle Monster plate BM-321. I topped the stamping with China Glaze Fairy Dust, then with a paintbrush I outlined the nails! After that I spent almost an hour trying to clean the black out of my surrounding skin. What a mess! My own fault for going way too close to the edges.


Sorry I only have the one picture, I had to leave for a party right after all that clean up. I think these are my faves because there is something so fun and edgy about Black & White together. Tune in tomorrow for a 'brand new' metallic themed set. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment