Monday, September 16, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 15, Delicate Print


Delicate huh, we'll I couldn't think of anything more delicate than paisley...on frosty pink at that! Now I know, I know most people hate frosted pinks. Even myself generally. But I saw this Nicole by OPI shade in Grant My Wish in a bargain bin and thought...what the heck!

Application was fine. Slightly streaky, which I expected. Once I double stamped it with the paisley image fom Bundle Monster Plate BM-315 the streaks blended in. For the stamping I used Sally Hansen Magnetic in Kinetic Copper and an unknown old magnetic is the darker brown. 




In person these were deep and interesting and I liked the frosty pink shade. They were hard to capture though, so I tried three different light sources today.


These ones are another version I did a while back with added dotting. Cheers, hope you liked both.

No comments:

Post a Comment